Script for reset password command line

Hi,

Has anybody an idea of script to reset password via command Line with input master domain? I’ll need output new password and email of account.

Thanks
Joao

Hello–

I’m not 100% certain what you are looking for, as what you said here is a bit confusing, but you should be able to create a script that will reset the password for SiteWorx account using the CLI tool: How to: Create One-Line Commands Using the InterWorx CLI Utility — InterWorx documentation

Thanks,
-Jenna

Hello Jenna, thank you for replying.

I’m not good (yet) to make command line in interworx. I’m noting all command lines that you show me.
Please, could you help me with a one command line to change password?

Thank you
Joao

Hi Jenna,

I was able to change password with command line bellow.
nodeworx -u -n -c Siteworx -a edit --password GGAFfjgs20 --confirm_password GGAFfjgs20 --domain DOMAIN.COM

I’ll write a script for this.

Thanks
Joao

Hello–

That’s why I provided you with the information as to how I’m getting the one liners you’ve requested–they’re not ones we just have on hand, I’ve been following the steps in that documentation to get them for you. I thought that it could save you some time, instead of waiting for a response from us each time. :slight_smile: Glad you were able to figure it out. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
-Jenna