Scriptworx can't Find Files?

This has been going on since December 11th, and doesn’t make any sense:

gzip: /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/wordpress/2.0.9/wordpress-2.0.9.tar.gz: No such file or directory
unzip:  cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.4.2/Openads-2.4.2.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.4.2/Openads-2.4.2.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.4.2/Openads-2.4.2.zip.ZIP.

What changed?

Check permissions of that folder.

Should be iworx.iworx

And it is.

Very often, the packages it’s requesting are not there… 2.0.9? We’re up to 2.3.2 now.

This appears to be a database issue …

Same Here.

Not sure when it started, but since I fixed the notification email address for the iworx cron jobs, I get this every day (owner/group settings are iworx:iworx):

unzip: cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.0.11/openads-2.0.11.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.0.11/openads-2.0.11.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.0.11/openads-2.0.11.zip.ZIP.
gzip: /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/wordpress/2.0.9/wordpress-2.0.9.tar.gz: No such file or directory
unzip: cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/zencart/1.3.7/zen-cart-v1.3.7-full-fileset-.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/zencart/1.3.7/zen-cart-v1.3.7-full-fileset-.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/zencart/1.3.7/zen-cart-v1.3.7-full-fileset-*.zip.ZIP.

No zipfiles found.
unzip: cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/phpmyfaq/1.6.10/phpmyfaq-1.6.10.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/phpmyfaq/1.6.10/phpmyfaq-1.6.10.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/phpmyfaq/1.6.10/phpmyfaq-1.6.10.zip.ZIP.
unzip: cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.0.11/openads-2.0.11.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.0.11/openads-2.0.11.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/openads/2.0.11/openads-2.0.11.zip.ZIP.
unzip: cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/zencart/1.3.7/zen-cart-v1.3.7-full-fileset-.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/zencart/1.3.7/zen-cart-v1.3.7-full-fileset-.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/zencart/1.3.7/zen-cart-v1.3.7-full-fileset-*.zip.ZIP.

No zipfiles found.
unzip: cannot find or open /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/phpmyfaq/1.6.10/phpmyfaq-1.6.10.zip, /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/phpmyfaq/1.6.10/phpmyfaq-1.6.10.zip.zip or /home/interworx/lib/scriptworx/phpmyfaq/1.6.10/phpmyfaq-1.6.10.zip.ZIP.

Yep, that’s the one. I think Scriptworx isn’t updating the database correctly when it grabs updates to Scriptworx packages…

I’ve got the same issue.

I’m running CentOS 5 on X86_64 hardware- what architecture/OS are you fellas running?

CentOS 4-64

This a non-critical (although annoying) bug that was triggered by recent ScriptWorx updates.

Here’s a patch that should stop it:

http://updates.interworx.com/patch/Script.php.txt

Copy that file to /usr/local/interworx/include/scriptworx/Script.php on the server.

Paul

Thanks, Paul.

We have this issue aswell. At first I started renaming all old scriptworx files it could not find, but it seems to come back anyway.
Nice if the patch will solve it.

cheers
-tsl-

Well, it works to a point… It appears that all it does is hide the notifications (a few more, too, like the iworx restarts) and doesn’t actually fix the problem that it’s trying to run useless cron jobs for no good reason. A rather inelegant solution if that’s the case… Correct me if I’m wrong, Paul?

What makes you say that? It’s running the scriptworx auto-update check daily cron because that’s enabled in NodeWorx on your server.

The patch addresses those unzip error messages only (it makes it so it doesn’t run unzip if the file can’t be found), and it doesn’t suppress any other cron messages (like restart messages as you suggest). It’s probably confusing why “unzip” was running at all, but it wasn’t actually doing any unzip’ing - it was just calculating the size of the archive as part of daily checking for updates.

Paul