Show notices

Is there a way to force a notice to be displayed so I can build it into my theme template?

Hi uncloudedweb

I’m sorry, but just so your question is understood clearly, do you mean like the notification as seen when the IW-cp is updated.

If so, I think this has been asked previously and I don’t think it can be achieved easily, if at all.

There maybe other program’s which could be integrated with the theme template though, but as we use whmcs, we give notifications from there

I’m sorry though, I could be entirely wrong

Many thanks

John

Thanks for you reply John.

What I’m trying to do is something like move {iw_required_notifications} to a different location, and I wanted to see it in action.
Is there something I could “break” that would display a nodeworx notification? Or is there a list of notifications that may populate?
I recall these notifications to appear in yellow within the Heliotrope theme.

Hi uncloudedweb

To be honest, I’m not too sure, but I’m thinking iw_required_notifications may be linked to IW-cp updated, so may not work sorry.

I don’t think you could break anything, and even if you did, I’m thinking it’s a theme so your only breaking your theme and correction should be by resetting to IW theme.

I’m sorry though, it’s late here and it’s not something I personally have tried, but I wish you well, and I would appreciate if you could update forum if you try, with your results.

I hope that helps a little

Many thanks

John