Squirrelmail folders not listed, can't create folders, 1 user only, other clients ok

iworx.ini points to / and here’s the output for quotacheck:

quotacheck: Your kernel probably supports journaled quota but you are not using it. Consider switching to journaled quota to avoid running quotacheck after an unclean shutdown.

quotacheck: Scanning /dev/vda3 [/] done
quotacheck: Checked 11928 directories and 89312 files

What next?

Hi Richard

That was the repair/rebuild command.

Please wait 5 minutes and test, has that resolved the issue.

Also, can you confirm that your fstab has user quota and group quota shown on /boot

Many thanks

John

Squirrelmail for one my accounts still shows the error.
Edit: Or I should say, all affected accounts still have the error.

/etc/fstab contents are:

/etc/fstab

Created by anaconda on Tue Nov 5 00:20:54 2013

Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under ‘/dev/disk’

See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info

/dev/vda3 / ext4 defaults,usrquota,grpquota 1 1
/dev/vda1 /boot ext4 defaults 1 2
/dev/vda2 swap swap defaults 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs defaults 0 0
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0

Hi Richard

Sorry, a thought has come to me to help perhaps

Might it be possible to start both email accounts a fresh, ie incoming and test account.

That way, if incoming goes into failure issue, we can see if test account does as well, as it will contain duplicate emails.

Does that make sense

If you agree, if you don’t mind, I’ll set it up with your passwords but will add SA domain specifics to help spam.

It’s just a thought, so don’t feel bad telling me if it doesn’t sound like a better plan

Many thanks

John

John,

I deleted the account and you’re clear to re-create it and do anything you think might help. The test account I was using was deleted a day or two ago.

Thanks to John & Nathan for their help on this. I hope to report good results in a day or two. Just need more mail volume to trip the problem. Sorta like this guy: http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-patiently-waiting-for-humiliating-email-t,37130/

:slight_smile:

Hi folks, Since the latest Interworx update, we are seeing similar behavior. Users who use the .Learn Spam and .Learn Ham folders are having the .Learn Ham/cur and .Learn Spam/cur directories removed. We have recreated the directories, populated them with email, and verified that the next day, the directories are again missing. This is only the case for users who are using these directories. Looks like a bug.

Hi aos

Many thanks, and please can you open a support ticket directly with IW, nodeworx, remote support and ensure you include this post link.

Many thanks

John

We opened a ticket. The developers are aware of the issue and have developed a fix, but requested that users open a ticket to get to it.