System Error

I get this message when I click Web Server to modify my http apache. I can’t figure out what is causing this or how to fix it. My apache server is up and running fine.

System Error                 

A system error has occurred. Please try your request again in a few minutes. 

If the problem persists, please contact Support.

Some of the things I have tried is disabling CloudLinux, restarting apache, restarting my entire server, and trying to access the page from another server, all to no avail.

Hi jamrizzi

If you stop your apache service, can you then edit conf without issue.

It’s just a thought as CL may be holding apache open perhaps.

If not, you may want to open a support ticket with CL or IW

Many thanks

John

I figured out the problem in case anyone else has the same issue. As some point, I activated the LiteSpeed plugin when I didn’t have LiteSpeed installed. I got an error message telling me the plugin couldn’t be enabled because LiteSpeed wasn’t installed and I thought everything was fine, however crashed the Web Server Settings page. In order to fix this, simply deactivate the LiteSpeed plugin, even though the plugin says it is deactivated. It must be a bug in the software. If any InterWorx developers are reading this, that is probably something you guys should fix. When LiteSpeed isn’t installed and you try to activate the plugin, it automatically deactivates, but I guess it isn’t truly deactivating.

Hi jamrizzi

I believe litespeed are taking a look

Have you registered your interest with litespeed forums, licensecart started the thread over their

It is possible to have litespeed but just takes a little tinkering which is why mike started the thread, in order to make it straight forward

Many thanks

John