The , cant send to HOTMAIL problme @#$

hi,

I have a new iworx cpanel , with many domains , but i cand send email to hotmail or yahoo , i have the correct SPF records acordint to the spf check tools , i have alsow send the spf record to micrisoft .

Any ideas ?

Thank you:confused:

Is rDNS setup for your server? I know a lot of providers require this now to properly function.

Yes

Yes the DNS is set up correct.

am i missint something ?

hi , we have 3 iworx cpanels and in 1 we can send to hotmail and on 2 we cant , we have :

and on the dns server we have this :
xxxx.com A 216.75.x.x 43200
mail.xxxx.com A 216.75.60.150 43200
ftp.xxxx.com CNAME xxxx.com 43200
www.xxxx.com CNAME xxxx.com 43200
xxxx.com NS ns22.xxxx.net 43200
xxxx.com NS ns23.xxxx.net 43200
mail.xxxx.com MX 10 43200
xxxx.com PTR 216.75.x.x 43200
xxxx.com SOA Edit SOA Properties 43200
xxxx.com SPF v=spf1 a mx ~all

Do your mail logs say anything?

hotmail returns this

[SIZE=2]Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns22.XXXX.net. Iā€™m afraid I wasnā€™t able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; Iā€™ve given up. Sorry it didnā€™t work out.

XXXX@hotmail.com:

Connected to 65.54.244.200 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit [/SIZE][SIZE=2]http://postmaster.live.com[/SIZE][SIZE=2] for email delivery information and support
[/SIZE]

Make sure your IP isnā€™t on any black list

no black list

hi have check on many online black list check and we are not listed

[quote=omelin;15095][SIZE=2]Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns22.XXXX.net. Iā€™m afraid I wasnā€™t able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; Iā€™ve given up. Sorry it didnā€™t work out.

XXXX@hotmail.com:

Connected to 65.54.244.200 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit [/SIZE][SIZE=2]http://postmaster.live.com[/SIZE][SIZE=2] for email delivery information and support
[/SIZE][/quote]

If you havenā€™t done so already, log into NodeWorx and Go to System Services => DNS Management => Zones => Add Zone and create an A record for [SIZE=2]ns22.XXXX.net
[/SIZE]

Hi

Do you mean your FQDN is the same than your NS ? is it correct ? strange no ?

Paul

What I mean is whatever you named your nameservers create A records for them. Log into NodeWorx => Systerm Sercices> DNS > Zones > Add Zone

n1.mynameservername.com
ns2.mynameservername.com

etc.

Some people use their name servers as variations on their company, some do not. It really does not matter. Sometimes DNS has to have that A record to work.

do you mean to create ā€œAā€ records at the site level for each NS in addition to the ā€œNSā€ records that are already there? i tried that and iworx cp wonā€™t allow/accept it.

mi final solution

for mi , the problem was that the all of my new ips where on hotmails black list , my provider had to speak direct to hotmail and have then remove from hotmail black list.

all my ipā€™s are ok. i checked before i posted. any other thoughts? it has to have something to do with the way qmail is signing the headers. it is not showing messages as from the individual domains, but from the servernameā€¦obviously a problem. i have opened a TT to see what can be done about this as i view it a serious problem.

john