The documentation either doesnt have these words in it anywhere or I don’t know the words. I have a site that has annual registrations for seminars and we have that registration page on our old servers. I want to move the site over to Siteworx and I need to know how to setup the certificate and make the secure page work. Can someone point me to the documentation on this?
I didn’t find the documentation but here is my solution:
- You have to use dedicated IP address.
- Go to Hosting Features / SSL Certificates in SiteWorx.
- Setup your Private Key with Generate Privte Key option.
- Setup your Certificate Signing Request with your details.
- You can buy a Certificate or just create one in the next step.
- In the last step add the Chain Certificate.
if you have a vaild ssl cert fom a registrar, you can usually ask them to reissue your certificate with a new csr hash from your new server.
set ssl to yes in nodeworx’s Siteworx Account Management[B].