Un-Setup for Clustering

I asked Tim about this the other day, but as everyone knows I love trying out new things when I have the resources to do so. I tried to configure a cluster, wasn’t able to get it successfully running in a test enviroment (it gave off an error because the ip addresses for the servers are off the same range or something, even though they are technically on the same network). But now I have a master server configured and the “UN-Setup” button doesn’t work. Any ideas on this one? (The reason for wanting to UN-Setup is because of the notices showing on the mysql section of siteworx, asking users to use their ip or a wildcard - I want them to use localhost as it’s easier to migrate if necessary, and also if it’s restricted to localhost, remote users can’t connect :eek:

(The reason for wanting to UN-Setup is because of the notices showing on the mysql section of siteworx, asking users to use their ip or a wildcard - I want them to use localhost as it’s easier to migrate if necessary, and also if it’s restricted to localhost, remote users can’t connect

Not sure to understand. Isn’t it already the case without clusters ?
The connexion is localhost but you may give an IP of who is accessing ?

Could you please explain a bit more, for my personnal knowledge :-p ?

Thanks

Pascal

Pascal

We’ll get this checked out Alex. In the meantime I think we got you fixed via a ticket.

Chris