Uncaught IWorx_Exception_NotLoggedIn: Authentication Error (NodeWorx)

Woke up this mornig to find the following error report when trying to login to Nodeworx.

InterWorx Error Report
DETAIL:
FILE: /usr/local/interworx/include/Env/Abstract.php
LINE: 904
Uncaught IWorx_Exception_NotLoggedIn: Authentication Error (NodeWorx)

#0 /usr/local/interworx/include/Env/Abstract.php(888): Env_Abstract->_checkSession(‘NodeWorx’)
#1 /usr/local/interworx/include/IW.php(331): Env_Abstract->getNodeWorxSession()
#2 /usr/local/interworx/include/View/Smarty/Nodeworx.php(47): IW::NW()
#3 /usr/local/interworx/include/Env/HTML.php(231): View_Smarty_Nodeworx->__construct(‘index’)
#4 /usr/local/interworx/include/Ctrl/Abstract.php(69): Env_HTML->initView()
#5 /usr/local/interworx/include/Ctrl/Nodeworx/Abstract.php(45): Ctrl_Abstract->__construct()
#6 /usr/local/interworx/include/Ctrl/Nodeworx/Error.php(45): Ctrl_Nodeworx_Abstract->__construct()
#7 /usr/local/interworx/include/FrontController.php(389): Ctrl_Nodeworx_Error->__construct()
#8 /usr/local/interworx/include/FrontController.php(140): FrontController->_invokeAction(‘Ctrl_Nodeworx_E…’, ‘unknownError’, ‘DB Error: unkno…’)
#9 /usr/local/interworx/include/FrontController.php(257): FrontController->_route(‘Ctrl_Nodeworx_E…’, ‘unknownError’, ‘DB Error: unkno…’)
#10 /usr/local/interworx/include/FrontController.php(116): FrontController->_handleUnknown(Object(IWorx_Exception_DbUtil))
#11 /usr/local/interworx/html/index.php(37): FrontController->route(‘Ctrl_Nodeworx_I…’, ‘index’)
#12 {main}
STACK TRACE:
----- DEBUG STACKTRACE BEGIN -----
0 exceptionHandler (0)
----- DEBUG STACKTRACE END -----

Was showing a loading issue with ioncube byt fixed this ok. Still same issue. approx 75 sites down at moment so any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi

Interworx runs independently of the hosting for sites

Have you tried restarting the server

What status is Apache showing

How much hard drive space do you have

If urgent I would open a support ticket with your provider

Many thanks

John

You may want to check the status of interworx database it’s seperate from your hosting database
Have u attempted to update the database recently? Checked weather it’s running ? Or why it may not be starting ?

Hello–

I’ve responded to your ticket, though I’m unable to access the system at the moment.

I see this most often when a server’s disk is/was full and it caused the InterWorx DB to mark a bunch of tables as crashed. I am not going to say with certainty that that is the issue without seeing the system logging, etc. but that is often times the culprit.

As John mentioned, InterWorx is designed to separate concerns between the control panel and websites. Unless you’ve had a catastrophic failure of some type on your system, the status of the control panel should not affect the status of websites on the server. If you’re seeing website down, as well, that could mean there is something happening on the system that is affecting all operations on the system. I could see a full disk causing issues across the system, so this remains my first guess.

Brandon

Thank you everyone for your asssitance.

Reviewed all of your suggestions and after 4 reboots the system came back up. Not sure why but all now seems ok.