Webmail quota

Hello,

Is there anyway to show the mailbox quota available on the webmail or I miss some options or plugins? Customers have a little hard time to understand how much mailbox space they have still available especially when they use IMAP.

Thanks.

• Andy

I am on cPanel, but with the new roundcube I see the usage on the bottom left (not shown when a mail is opened) Click on any folder and it is shown.

It seems it is available with version 0.4.2 (as I see “User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/0.4.2” in the mail headers)

As iworx too has roundcube 0.4.2 as of iworx 4.7.1, I think you too would have it. But only you iworx users have to confirm that, as I am on cpanel now.

It would be better if password also could be changed from roundcube.

Is there anyway to show the mailbox quota available on the webmail or I miss some options or plugins? Customers have a little hard time to understand how much mailbox space they have still available especially when they use IMAP.

The imap server does indeed support the “quota” option, so any IMAP client that supports it (I know roundcube does) will display usage, when the user has quota set for their e-mail box.

It would be better if password also could be changed from roundcube.

It can be, we’ve provided a password plugin for roundcube for quite a while now.

Paul

[QUOTE=IWorx-Paul;17843]The imap server does indeed support the “quota” option, so any IMAP client that supports it (I know roundcube does) will display usage, when the user has quota set for their e-mail box.
[/QUOTE]
The reason I was not seeing usage before roundcube 0.4.2 may be due to the mailbox not having the quota (I created another mailbox with quota just recently may be after cpanel is upgraded to roundcube 0.4.2)

It can be, we’ve provided a password plugin for roundcube for quite a while now.

Can you provide any links or further details regarding this password plugin? Is it possible to setup it on an install done on a user’s account? (i.e not a server wide install)