Well it has been 1 full year

This morning, March 31st, marks the 1 year to the day mark of when I was told Interworx 3 is right around the corner…

Did you scrap 3 and decide to move to 4?

I suppose we deserve that. It’s no secret that it’s taken much longer than anticipated. Delays arise, some that are under are control and some that aren’t. I should mention that the primary cause for the delay is is our desire to provide a quality control panel for our customers. As unhappy as you are, you’d be more unhappy with a rushed-to-release version.

But that’s not what you really want to hear. Ok. A release candidate for InterWorx 3.0 will be made available within 48 hours*.

Paul

• unless it isn’t. But I’d bet on it, even if you wouldn’t.

[quote=IWorx-Paul;12105]I suppose we deserve that. It’s no secret that it’s taken much longer than anticipated. Delays arise, some that are under are control and some that aren’t. I should mention that the primary cause for the delay is is our desire to provide a quality control panel for our customers. As unhappy as you are, you’d be more unhappy with a rushed-to-release version.

But that’s not what you really want to hear. Ok. A release candidate for InterWorx 3.0 will be made available within 48 hours*.

Paul

• unless it isn’t. But I’d bet on it, even if you wouldn’t.[/quote]

Paul, I believe you. And I still love Interworx, and think it will do very well, however, I do think the communication to the customer on the delays , and what is going on sucked… I think you need an Interworx blog where you can update us every few weeks… instead of … “delayed again, we have no release date, but soon… we hope”

I think you need an Interworx blog

What an excellent idea :wink: Maybe a great place for you/devs to announce what they are working on, with sneak-preview screenshots :wink:

As long as everyone – and that includes people tracking the process here in the forums – has learned the dangers of biting off more than one can chew. :slight_smile:

Side note: Is there anything that we should be concerned about compatibility-wise regarding billing software linking into Interworx with the update?

Existing billing software that links with InterWorx should be 100% compatiable with the update.

Paul

Sweet. I’m looking at alternatives to my current solution as part of a fairly complete overhaul, and this keeps things simple.