What do you think about reseller hosting?

Hello guys,

I have handful of clients and I recommended all off them to buy their own hosting(and guided them instead of sharing my server space… so they wouldn’t hold me responsible for everything.) I could’ve make money by selling a portion of my personal server space but I didn’t.

My main reason for not doing it was to be able to be free of their server-side troubles but instead they are bugging me more and more for their mistakes.

Now I am changing my strategy and plan to guide them to buy hosting from me so I can control everyone under one roof.

What do you think about it? Are inmotion and resellerclub good? Is this strategy any good or I should not bother getting my hands dirty(er).

Hi viprit

Welcome to IW forums

Resellerclub is good, we use them fir domain registration so it?s all under one roof with whmcs

Inmotion I have no experience off but others may

I see you have IW running in pis, so your technical aware, so yes, I would steer your clients to your hosting services. Particularly when you consider your already dealing with that aspect but from a different provider

I would advise you use R1soft for backup and helps clients, as they can restore at will without bothering you

Many thanks

John

If you have big fishes, don’t let them go somewhere else.
if they are bothering you anyhow so it is a good choice to sell them your own hosting.

with my personal experience (I’m not a reseller. I need more space and different Cpanle for my personal websites, so I use reseller hosting to fulfill my needs) i would suggest you to buy from resellerClub, they have good prices and more flexible predesigned plans(R1, R2, R3, R4) and better customer support system.

Hello, I want to move to hosting because I have hosted 4 sites

in my current hosting is very slow sometimes with poor google speed ranking and I want to move to interworx, someone who can advise me how is it, in terms of speed?

Hi buddy, being on the verge of so much hacking related stuff going over the web. It is better to ignore reseller hosting until and unless you arer pretty sure about the company or brand. And in case you have budget you can better go with VPS hosting, that would be hell better.

Hi Viprit, in business point of view, it’s would be wise to engage and provide them on multiple services. This way, you will be able to provide them a suite of comprehensive solutions, from domain name to web hosting registration instead of just developing the website for you.

It is one of the best way to change the server, sometimes it becomes very slow.

interested