Whois.cart ?

I was reading some problems in this forums about whois.cart and interworx not playing nice but they were from 2006. I was wondering if anyone is using this now and it is working. I was looking at getting it, but don’t want it if it doesn’t work?

Thanks

I own a copy, purchased it a while ago, I played around with it, seem like a good product, but I decide to stay with what I had.

[quote=bmartin;13998]I was reading some problems in this forums about whois.cart and interworx not playing nice but they were from 2006. I was wondering if anyone is using this now and it is working. I was looking at getting it, but don’t want it if it doesn’t work?

Thanks[/quote]

Saeven (the whois.card developer) was in the forums discussing some issues that users were having at the time but that all got sorted out and as far as I know it works just fine. I have a friend who uses and swears by it.

We’ve used Whois.Cart in the past but has now switched to AWBS.
However, the integration towards Interworx worked fine aswell as the product.

-tsl-

My bottom line: for what you don’t pay in dollars for Whois.cart you will pay back in hours. Don’t get me wrong… Whois.cart is very good and a good deal, it’s just a lot of work.

The whois.cart API plug worked great with iWorx 2. But it’s not working right for me with iWorx 3.0. I wonder if it’s time for iWorx to update their API.

My suggestion is don’t bother with whois.cart because Saeven is close to releasing a superior product called Silverstar.

When was the API last updated? The whois.cart HAPI file is dated 7/14/2005 and I read a post here dated 7/30/2005 about an API update.