Why and I seeing INTERWORX holding page when im not a customer

:mad: quetson why have i now got your test page on my web site … when my host is FreeWebsiteHost.net and not Interworx … i can not access my index page due to this how is it possible and why…

:mad: :frowning: :mad: :frowning: :mad: :frowning:

We simply provide the InterWorx software. You’ll have to talk with your hosting company and see if they’ve accidently replaced your site with a welcome page. Sorry we can’t be of any more assistance.

Yes…I have this same problem. What is up with this? I cannot access my site because of the test page. Also, I cannot access my hosts forum!! Where has it gone?

Where is Freewebsitehost.net and what are they up to? I don’t get it!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey, can you access our forum at all? I hope this is resolved very soon!

I’m sorry. Like I said, we only provide the software. We have nothing to do with what your hosting company may be doing with their server.

Just a thought –

Assuming your files have been imported, log into your site and delet the file index.html and your home page should appear.

InterWorx’s version of apache uses index.html as the default home page and will ignore .htm or .php if it exists. I’ve see that many times.

But as Greg said you should talk to your hosting provider for support.

My guess is exactly what Tim just said. Pretty obvious but if you are new to managing your own website I guess it is something you could miss.