yum upgrade issues

When I run yum update, it says rrdtool is required.

[[email protected] mhammett]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
interworx-cp-rhe4x 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
update 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
interworx-cp-noarch 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
base 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
centosplus 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
addons 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
extras 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
Reading repository metadata in from local files
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Asterisk ended with exit status 0
Asterisk shutdown normally.
Resolving Dependencies
–> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
—> Package qmail.i386 0:1.03-417.rhe4x.iworx.jms.chkuser.esmtpa.ipv6.isoc set to be updated
—> Package ucspi-tcp.i386 0:0.88-204.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package perl-rrdtool.i386 0:1.2.30-5.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package interworx-roundcube.noarch 0:0.4-325.iworx set to be updated
—> Package proftpd.i386 1:1.3.3b-107.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package interworx.noarch 0:4.6.0-329.iworx set to be updated
—> Package rrdtool.i386 0:1.2.30-5.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package djbdns.i386 0:1.05-109.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package clamav.i386 0:0.96.2-101.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package awstats.noarch 1:6.95-100.iworx set to be updated
—> Package qmail-pop3d.i386 0:1.03-417.rhe4x.iworx.jms.chkuser.esmtpa.ipv6.isoc set to be updated
—> Package clamav-devel.i386 0:0.96.2-101.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package rrdtool-devel.i386 0:1.2.30-5.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
—> Package apf.noarch 0:9.7-1.iworx set to be updated
—> Package spamassassin.i386 0:3.3.1-2013.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
–> Running transaction check
–> Processing Dependency: rrdtool = 1.2.15 for package: python-rrdtool
–> Processing Dependency: perl(NetAddr::IP) for package: spamassassin
–> Processing Dependency: rrdtool = 1.2.15 for package: tcl-rrdtool
–> Restarting Dependency Resolution with new changes.
–> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
—> Package perl-NetAddr-IP.i386 0:4.030-100.rhe4x.iworx set to be updated
–> Running transaction check
–> Processing Dependency: rrdtool = 1.2.15 for package: python-rrdtool
–> Processing Dependency: rrdtool = 1.2.15 for package: tcl-rrdtool
–> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: rrdtool = 1.2.15 is needed by package python-rrdtool
Error: Missing Dependency: rrdtool = 1.2.15 is needed by package tcl-rrdtool

However…

[[email protected] mhammett]# rpm -qa | grep rrdtool
perl-rrdtool-1.2.15-1.el4.rf
rrdtool-1.2.15-1.el4.rf
rrdtool-devel-1.2.15-1.el4.rf
tcl-rrdtool-1.2.15-1.el4.rf
python-rrdtool-1.2.15-1.el4.rf

Try removing python-rrdtool and tcl-rrdtool (as long as they don’t remove a long string of other dependencies), running the upgrade and then reinstalling them.

That seems simple enough. I tried removing packages before, but it wanted to remove everything related to Interworx. When I did it this time, it did not.

I must have specified rrdtool instead.