CloudLinux LVE Integration

The CloudLinux plugin is in the final testing stages. Development is complete, but there are some implementation testing that is still occurring. When it is fully up and ready, it’ll be announced here in the forums and on Facebook. :slight_smile:

Regarding past history with CloudLinux, the decision to go our separate ways was a mutual one, and was not really born out of any bad blood–it was just really that there were relatively few InterWorx customers using CloudLinux, so there wasn’t much motivation on either side.

However, then cPanel raised their prices, which brought a lot of customers to find out about us, and many of them did request CloudLinux support. We became part of LiquidWeb–weirdly, around the same time–who was also using CloudLinux on many of their servers. So we have been working with Igor and his team for some time to integrate a new version of the plugin. I do not foresee any changes in that relationship or the demand for InterWorx with CloudLinux support happening.

I just finished the documentation for the plugin a few weeks ago, so I can say with certainty that it will do the following:

From NodeWorx, you will be able to manage:

• Selection of multiple PHP versions provided by CloudLinux
  • Installation of nodejs and Python selector
  • Enabling CageFS users
  • User statistics
From SiteWorx there are menu items for:
  • PHP Selector
  • NodeJS Selector
  • Python Selector
  • Resource Usage

As the plugin just kind of links into CloudLinux services and is kind of a portal of sorts, CloudLinux will be the point of contact for support specifically related to what it provides, but we will be supporting the implementation of the plugin, itself. So, if NodeJS doesn’t work, that would be something to bring to them, but if your site isn’t serving the correct CloudLinux provided PHP version, that would go to us. :slight_smile: