How can I Add Custom Themes to the InterWorx Control Panel

Hello InterWorx community,
I am new to the InterWorx Control Panel and I would like to customize the appearance of the control panel to more fit my brand aesthetic. I have seen some references to custom themes, but I do not know how to apply them. So I am then to ask you for help. I hope I can find the answer I need then. I am following Servicenow Tutoria l blog. I have some question.
What are the specific conditions for creating a custom theme that will be compatible with InterWorx?
What is the step by step process for uploading and cranking a custom theme in InterWorx and there are any recommended tools for designing and testing custom themes? I am particularly interested in tools that can help exercise themes before they go live. For those who have successfully added custom themes, what stylish practices would you recommend to insure a smooth perpetration? I am eager to make my InterWorx control panel not only functional but also seductive.
There are any communities where custom themes are participated? I will stay for your suggestions and thank you.

Hi

Welcome to IW forums

Themes are no longer supported or allowed afaik now they used to be in IW v6 but v7 and above stopped

Many thanks

John

1 Like

Hello–

John is generally correct. IW6 had supported completely custom themes, where as IW7 supports very limited branding controls (basically just logos). More information can be found here: How To: Add Custom Branding to the InterWorx User Interface — InterWorx documentation

IW8 will likely feature slightly more branding options than IW7, but probably not to the same level as a completely custom theme.

Thank you,
Brandon

1 Like

Thank you for your response