InterWorx 4.0 Released!

Any reason why CPU usage would go from about nothing (5%) to over 20% after doing the update or is it just a coincidence?

My other server seems normal and the memory usage went down a decent amount so I figure I’ll watch it for a bit and maybe open a ticket if it continues.

upgraded with no problems, some nice additions

can APF 0.9.5 now be upgraded to 9.7 without any problems ?

thank you

Where (or how) do you want me to post the few minor bugs and twitches I’m finding in v4?

You can send them to support@interworx.com. Thank you!

Any reason why CPU usage would go from about nothing (5%) to over 20% after doing the update or is it just a coincidence?

Hopefully it should be a coincidence, but keep an eye on it.

can APF 0.9.5 now be upgraded to 9.7 without any problems ?

I’d recommend holding off for now. We’ll have more information about this in the future.

[QUOTE=IWorx-Paul;16294]
I’d recommend holding off for now. We’ll have more information about this in the future.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Paul

Thanks for checking this out for me and getting it resolved via my ticket. Very strange timing, but just don’t see how it could be related to the upgrade?? Hopefully that is the last of the issues.

How can you put “all” for showing SiteWorx account on the settings page in NodeWorx? I believe I had this “hacked” in from the iworx config file back on 3.x, but now when I just tried to change the memory graph to advanced I got an error saying “? There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.” and a X next to the SiteWorx accounts per page which says on hover “all is not a valid integer”.

Should I just enter 999 or something or is there a “cleaner” way of doing this?

Should I just enter 999 or something or is there a “cleaner” way of doing this?

Entering “999” would be the way to go now Justin.

Pual

It uses 1gb less memory, great work. However the theming system is way more confusing than the previous one. Why cant i just change header.tpl and put .png instead of .gif?

Thats all i did on InterWorx Version3

You can still do that! Header.tpl and footer.tpl are both included in the download, and changing the src of those top images will work just fine.

I see that’s actually an omission from the documentation - http://interworx.com/support/docs/iworx-cp/developer/themes - I’ll get that fixed ASAP.

You do need to follow the instructions to edit the manifest, though. We implemented this because (in version 3) whenever we applied an upgrade, it was very complicated to avoid deleting customizations of the built-in themes. If they’re unique, as they are now, it’s simple for us to avoid, which means you shouldn’t have to jump through future hoops!

Let us know if you have any further issues with the theming.

Tim

Documentation has been updated to include information about this.

Tim

Hi Tim

I have tried your suggestion but it wont accept anythig other than a gif. I have no idea why. I have edited the correct files an I am able to replace the gif but if i want to use another file format, such as png then it wont work and just displays the alt text.

Any ideas?

Piers

Drat…you’re right :slight_smile:

The issue here is the caching that we do via mod_rewrite - the rewrite only does .js, .css, .gif, and .jpg, so that path is failing for the .png file. We’ll correct that in the next update.

In the meantime, you can work around the issue by removing the string

/static/{$iw_rpm_release}

from the beginning of the src="" attribute of the image tag.

Apologies for the confusion. Thanks for helping us find this!

Tim

Oh, alternately, you can open a support ticket, and I’ll patch your server with the actual fix.

I have taken the line out of the file, thanks :).

I have found another theme based error with IWV4. The Interstate theme is not centre aligned on IE8. Is there anyway to fix that? Also would it make sense to open a thread for errors?

This has been fixed in the next build.

Again, I can patch this for you if you’d like.

Would you mind? I have just submitted a ticket for another issue - all the login details are there.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Patched. Enjoy.

Thank you, however this seems to have messed up the tables on the recent visitors page.

I have created a new thread for IWV4 Error Reporting, the thread is here: http://www.interworx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2972

Hello,

I did a test install and I noticed i lost all the packages that were setup. Also my whmc billing system no longer works with interworx. Creating account in WHMC says success but the account does not get setup. Anyone have similar problems?

I am currently using whmcs 3.8.2. Would the new version 4 solve this?

Thanks!

I did a test install and I noticed i lost all the packages that were setup. Also my whmc billing system no longer works with interworx. Creating account in WHMC says success but the account does not get setup. Anyone have similar problems?

We haven’t seen these problems, but we’d be glad to help figure out what’s wrong if you open a support ticket.

Paul