InterWorx-CP 3.0-RC2 Available

demo its up?

The demo should be back up now.

Is the SSH port detected automatically? Some of us have the ssh service running on another port and would like to have this reflected. Apart from getting it from the config file, will it check it properly? Thanks!

Yup, we read the port from the config file, and then use that port number to check if SSHD is running.

I have a question. With the new 3.0, if a SiteWorx site is set up under, say, abc.net and later the owner would like to change the domain to something else other than abc.net is there a way to do this now in 3.0? (Other than using Pointer Domain)

No, we have not added the ability to change domain names to v.3.0.

AWESOME WORK GUYS! Love it. I haven’t had any problems yet, it’s nice having multiple users. :slight_smile:

Modernbill include now the web page, for slect any of that 2 mails availables, interowrx or horde?
whenc sutomer write /webmail ?

When going to the Mass Import on a 3.0-RC2 server, querying another Iworx box, the drop down list of IP Addresses to import to states; No Free IP Addresses

This machine has 4 dedicated, unused IP’s on it - any ideas?

Mass Import will only let you transfer to shared IP addresses, in order to simplify an already complicated interface. You can change them back to dedicated after you’ve transfered a site to the IP.

Ahh, no probs :slight_smile:

When adding an NS record to a domain on the RC2 box, getting this message, even though what I’m entering is correct:

? Invalid host field : t1h2i3r4t5yc6h7a8r9t0e1r2z.com

When adding an NS record to a domain on the RC2 box, getting this message, even though what I’m entering is correct:

This looks like a confirmed bug. We’ll get it fixed asap, if you need a server patched to get this functionality working right away feel free to open a support ticket.

Paul

No desperate rush - can work around it and it’s only on an ‘internal’ server hosting an off-site service status console :slight_smile:

Is there any reason why the Secondary option wouldn’t show up in SiteWorx > Domains ?

I’ve tried the account on a Dedicated and a Shared IP and makes no difference? Cheers. :slight_smile:

[quote=EverythingWeb;12421]Is there any reason why the Secondary option wouldn’t show up in SiteWorx > Domains ?

I’ve tried the account on a Dedicated and a Shared IP and makes no difference? Cheers. :)[/quote]

There are two possibilities I can think of:

1. Multidomain is not available on a single domain demo licence for obvious reasons (it’s single domain not single siteworx account) so the menu would not show up there.
  2. New features are not automatially enabled when InterWorx updates on existing servers. You may need to edit the SiteWorx account in NodeWorx and enable at least one secondary domain.

Scriptworx Module Download not responding

When I sellect a module or all and then sellect “download” nothing happen. In ScriptWorx “overview” is everything “enabled”.

Any solution?

!!! problem found: This is only with Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Java 6 all other browsers working fine.

SiteWorx Backup/Restore (NodeWorx Level)

I was removing an account no longer needed and did a SiteWorx backup just to keep a backup on file. Since I was going to delete this account anyway I decided to test out the restore feature.

I renamed the main index file in the public_html area so the site didn’t load. I then clicked on restore in nodeworx and and it said that this account exist and that it would overwrite all the data I clicked ok and it said it restored it, but the file I created adsfasdf was still there (mv home.php adsfasdf) and home.php was not.

Not a big deal, but I just thought it worked differently. So to do a full test would I need to delete the SiteWorx account and then do an import using a backed up copy of the iworx-backup file?

That’s odd. When doing a full restoring from NodeWorx, it should delete the account for you and then do the import. If you want to open a ticket, we can check it out.

Thanks,
Socheat

SiteWorx Account Management

Can you make it possible that all accounts under “SiteWorx Account Management” will be aranged in alphabetical order??