InterWorx-CP 3.0-RC3 Available

Edit; sorry, I see Socheat posted in another thread that you’ve allowed more control over the filenames, to allow a secondary script to ‘do the rotation’. We’ll see what we come up with :slight_smile:

On the subject of own scripts in Scriptworx :wink:

I see now the scripts are categorised down (excellent, btw!) and there is an xml file which has update file locations (on your servers). However, how do we, after uploading the php script (installer class) get the script to show in Nodeworx to enable it, and subsequently get it in the ‘correct’ category?

Cheers

edit; I mean self-added scripts

[QUOTE=EverythingWeb;12533]On the subject of own scripts in Scriptworx :wink:

I see now the scripts are categorised down (excellent, btw!) and there is an xml file which has update file locations (on your servers). However, how do we, after uploading the php script (installer class) get the script to show in Nodeworx to enable it, and subsequently get it in the ‘correct’ category?

Cheers

edit; I mean self-added scripts[/QUOTE]

If you have already uploaded the installer class to ~iworx/include/scriptworx/, and the installer files into ~iworx/lib/scriptworx/<scriptname>/<version>, then see the following FAQ:

Categories currently are read from the XML file, so your custom script will go into the “Miscellaneous” category. You could edit the XML file, but it may get overwritten the next time you refresh the script list.

in nodeworx backup and restore, the email notification option is not working for me.
i have tried this with a full & structure backup but receive no email message.
Used to work no problem.
Thank you

This bug has been confirmed. Thanks!

Socheat

Any suggestions? I can no longer access my Nodeworx…

Preparing… ########################################### [100%]
1:interworx ########################################### [ 33%]
2:interworx-siteworx ########################################### [ 67%]
3:interworx-nodeworx ########################################### [100%]
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 52 bytes) in /usr/local/interworx/include/IWorxDbUtil.php on line 77
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 0 bytes)
error: %post(interworx-nodeworx-3.0.1-26.RC3.iworx.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 1.

try running this command:

service iworx restart

Hi James,

It’d probably be best to open a support ticket, but if you’d like to try something first, try editing /home/interworx/etc/php-cli.ini

Change

memory_limit = 128M

to some higher number, like

memory_limit = 500M

Finally, do:

~iworx/bin/upgrade.pex --version=3.0.1

Paul

Note: I originally told James to edit the php.ini rather than the php-cli.ini, which was what I should have said. That fixed the issue.

there Paul goes again, out smarting me :wink:

Thanks Paul and blahrus, but neither solutions worked.

Submitted a support ticket Paul.

Thanks

First, sorry if this has been asked already :slight_smile: I haven’t been keeping up, and lack of images makes it harder for me to search :wink:

So, I noticed that I can only use FileMan for the primary domain when dealing with an account with secondary domains. What gives?

Just so you know, I’m messing around on 2quik4u.

Edit: So I half-anwsered a question I didn’t ask :slight_smile: I suppose the way it works now is the right way, since its nice and clean. Although a quick swich like one can do with opensrs’ management pages would be nice.

Actually FileMan will work fine for the secondary domains - you just can’t change the domain you’re managing from within FileMan, you have to go “back to siteworx”, change the domain you’re managing, and then click the File Manager link again.

Paul

Hi All

Here is the FULL translation in FRENCH for the V3 (including the diff between v2.1.3 and v3.0 and the updated entries in v3)

You can find all new v2.1.3 entries by searching pfo060521 and the new v3.0 entries and the updated ones by searching pfo070417

iworx team : Could you please add this lang file to the next RC or final release rpms and/or in the demo ?

Thanks all

Pascal

fr3.0.0.zip (81.2 KB)

Hi Pascal,

That’s an interesting way of breaking up the file… may have to steal that when distributing future diffs. :slight_smile: I’ve updated the iworx3 demo with the language file. Look it over, make sure everything looks okay, and I’ll check it in for the official release shortly.

Thanks!
Socheat

[QUOTE=IWorx-Socheat;12574]Hi Pascal,

That’s an interesting way of breaking up the file… may have to steal that when distributing future diffs. :slight_smile: I’ve updated the iworx3 demo with the language file. Look it over, make sure everything looks okay, and I’ll check it in for the official release shortly.

Thanks!
Socheat[/QUOTE]

Hi Socheat

In fact this language file comes from the v1.3 (or 1.2 don’t remember) release. So every times you’d done a new release we have generated a diff and then added only, at the end, the diff to the language file. The problem with this it"s that we maybe have old and non used entries but I’m sure we have, at least, all entries show in nodeworx/siteworx and the help !

I’m going to test the translation with the demo

Thanks

Pascal

[QUOTE=IWorx-Socheat;12574]Hi Pascal,

…/…

I’ve updated the iworx3 demo with the language file. Look it over, make sure everything looks okay, and I’ll check it in for the official release shortly.

Thanks!
Socheat[/QUOTE]

Socheat,

With the demo release it seems to be impossible to set a different language to a nodeworx/siteworx user

So I can’t test this language file (I’ll maybe set up a v3 on an old box with just some accounts if I find ythe time for this)

Pascal

[QUOTE=pascal;12576]Socheat,

With the demo release it seems to be impossible to set a different language to a nodeworx/siteworx user

So I can’t test this language file (I’ll maybe set up a v3 on an old box with just some accounts if I find ythe time for this)

Pascal[/QUOTE]

Oups !!

Forgotten that there was the demo-fr@interworx.com

Pascal

Hi

The language file FR is up to date and tested.

Here is the final version

Pascal

fr3.0.1.zip (81.2 KB)

[QUOTE=IWorx-Paul;12572]Actually FileMan will work fine for the secondary domains - you just can’t change the domain you’re managing from within FileMan, you have to go “back to siteworx”, change the domain you’re managing, and then click the File Manager link again.

Paul[/QUOTE]

After I came back and did that edit I noticed that dropdown menu to switch the current domain :slight_smile:

Will there be a RC4?
(and how far away is the final release of v3?)