New Features Teaser!

Well from our end the beta version seems to be going very well, and personally I wouldn’t have any issues using the current Beta in production, but also keeping in mind, technically it is still Beta. But a very stable one.

Is there any way to beta/test 4.0? I’m seriously looking into Interworx (due to the demise of Kloxo/LxAdmin … an importer would be great), before comitting? I’d be running this on several servers, and if I recall correctly, the trial version is limited to one server only, correct?

I think the trial is limited to 1 site only.

Hi,

Any future point this might be implemented? It’s actually quite easy to install and shouldn’t be very difficult for you Interworx guys to get it setup with a possible whilelist (editable by users) and auto-whitelist.

What do you think?

Daniel

Jailkit Shell Password

In InterWorx-CP, when I changed a password when an user has /usr/sbin/jk_chrootsh as shell (jailkit) the password isn’t changed. The workarround for this was (in Nodeworx):

1. changing the shell to /bin/bash
  2. changing password
  3. changing the shell back to /usr/sbin/jk_chrootsh again

I was wondering if this problem was solved in InterWorx-CP 4.0?

I was also wondering if there is a way to enable the passwd command in the Jailkit so that users can change their own password or if it is possible for them to change their shell password in siteworx (maybe change it allong with the password change of the siteworx user)