New Interworx Dimension theme

Hi all,

Here is a simple and great looking theme for interworx I just did for it. Hope you people like it.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: login.png Views: 1 Size: 30.5 KB ID: 40951”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“40951”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: nodeworx1.png Views: 1 Size: 177.2 KB ID: 40952”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“40952”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: nodeworx2.png Views: 1 Size: 118.9 KB ID: 40953”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“40953”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: siteworx1.png Views: 1 Size: 117.3 KB ID: 40954”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“40954”,“data-size”:“custom”}[/ATTACH]

Download Link

You people can download it from here,

http:/dhrusya.com/downloads/dimension.zip

http://www.interworx.com/developers/themes (currently not available with Interworx new site)

Very nice – looks very clean and professional :slight_smile:

Looks very smart and minimalist!

InterWorx - maybe we could do with a marketplace/community contributions section of the forum for sharing finished themes and addins like this?

Jon

Nice. Fits in with idevices as well.

@Hacman – awesome idea :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

Did few fixes in dimension theme.

1. Fixed webkit browsers css (chrome and safari)
  2. Interworx URL replaced on header.

Few more css fixex

Hi,

I got the following error when tried to upload:

? There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
? Theme addition failed: Unexpected files uploaded. Only files in the list below may be uploaded
? /images/
? /footer.tpl
? /header.tpl
? /sidebar-top.tpl
? /sidebar-bottom.tpl
? /manifest.txt
? /theme.css
? /.DS_Store
? /__MACOSX/
? /Desktop.ini
? /Thumbs.db

Thanks,
Robert

UPDATE: Fixed Errors

Thanks, works perfect

I am IMPRESSED!

NICE work.

Take some time when you have a moment, and tell me some of the pitfalls you had with the theming system.

I’ve been slowly working with the developers to make theming easier, and anything you have to say will be noted.

This looks very nice :slight_smile:

↭ Tapatalk4? ツ

The download link is not working anymore, is this theme still available?

I don’t own the rights to the theme however since they don’t have the link working and I have a copy, I’ve uploaded it to my website: https://licensecart.com/public/dimension.zip

please reupload the theme, many thanks.

Sad to see this theme has been removed, looks awesome though :wink:

Sorry guys since we moved to a new server, we’ve lost our zip and I can’t find a trace on my laptop so I can’t re-load it, forgot about it :(.

Can someone make this theme downloadable? I tried here http://www.interworx.com/developers/themes All I get is a image…

Hi bdacus01

This theme was written by a license user and remains with them

I may have the theme but I would need to check but you must adhere to their conditions of use

If I have the theme, I’ll upload it for download

Many thanks

John

Hi

I hope I am not breaking any laws, and all rights belong to Chaladi (creator), which if you download or use Dimension theme, must observer and adhere to their license/uage terms and conditions strictly.
I have not altered or changed anything and please see the dimension theme dated Sept 2013, so not sure if it covers all rewrite of code as shown in this thread
Any questions over this theme must be directed to Chaladi, and Interworx nor myself accept any responsibility for use, misuse or problems arsiing from using this theme
Many thanks
John

New Interworx Dimension theme

Hi
Sorry, the file size is too large for forum.
Please use this link whilst I ask IW
Many thanks
John

Post edit

IW have confirmed the theme is available from the themes area for downloading but have the themes section on the roadmap to be revised for ease of use

Kudos to IW, they rock

Also, if any user has developed a theme they think is worthy of been included in the themes section, please let us know.

Would anyone be interested in a small competition for the best theme and I’ll ask IW for a small prize to go with the kudos of best theme coder