Translators Wanted - Free License And $$$

It is still valid :slight_smile:

Interested in IW translated in Clingon?:smiley:

Spanish translation its available now?
where please !!

Nobody repply?

Spanish translation its available now?
where please !

I can translate it to farsi, are you interested?

The Spanish translation is 90% finished, just going over some details and translating the help lines. It should be finished very soon :slight_smile:

I mabye can translate it to Dutch.
However English isn’t my first language so there could be some errors.
I probally gonna translate it just even if it is for me only.
Edit: Where can I download the language files and upload them?
Edit 2: I saw somebody was bussy with it already…:frowning:

@Gamersea

I’m almost done with the translation to Dutch.

Rone

Yeah, I saw your post, I think I would enjoyed it to make the translation.

This offer is still available, anyone working on this we are getting close to a release and would like to include all available include language packs in the release, if possible, so if you’ve been working on one or have finished one, please submit as soon as you feel it’s ready (if you haven’t already), this weekend would be ideal.

Thanks,

Hello,

I’am currently being translated to french (for carat-hosting and the great participation of pascal)

To well translate I’d like to be sure to understand what mean exactly QUORUM

I didn’t find this word in our dictionnary and this word means something in french but I’m not sure to understand what you mean by QUORUM IP (maybe a kind of idiomatic expression)

So you’ll be great if some of you could give us the d?finition of a QUORUM IP. Yet we just have let this like this in the French lang file

Thanks for your help

Paul

i can translate interworx to french. i translate lxadmin (www.lxlabs.com) to french. Your fr language have some erreor :(. i don’t want 100$ only the liscense

As you can see from the post above, we already have a french translation and have for a couple years now. But I’m sure the translators would be willing to take a look at the words you feel could be improved.

[quote=pfeige;9295]Hello,

I’am currently being translated to french (for carat-hosting and the great participation of pascal)

To well translate I’d like to be sure to understand what mean exactly QUORUM

I didn’t find this word in our dictionnary and this word means something in french but I’m not sure to understand what you mean by QUORUM IP (maybe a kind of idiomatic expression)

So you’ll be great if some of you could give us the d?finition of a QUORUM IP. Yet we just have let this like this in the French lang file

Thanks for your help

Paul[/quote]

Sorry no one has written back before now, but a quorum IP is the IP of the cluster manager.

No pbm Tim

We understood it was the IP of the cluster manager, but to be sure to translate it with the best sentence could you please explain us, what is the purpose of this (might it be these ?) IP

Is it the IP that receive all incoming request ? or the IP used to “talk” with the nodes ?

Thanks for your explanation

Paul

Of course we can change any words/sentences that don’t seems to be OK. We think Siteworx should be ok as we have it translated for a while now and all of our clients use this translation whitout have given us bad returns.

Also, keep in mind that we have re-readen, corrected and have done a huge quality controle for the v3. So we hope there isn’t so much “bad translation”. But error is human… We will happy to improove this translation

Fell free to share with us the sentences that could be improved.

Paul
Carat Hosting

[quote=pfeige;9470]No pbm Tim

We understood it was the IP of the cluster manager, but to be sure to translate it with the best sentence could you please explain us, what is the purpose of this (might it be these ?) IP

Is it the IP that receive all incoming request ? or the IP used to “talk” with the nodes ?

Thanks for your explanation

Paul[/quote]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]it’s an IP on the cluster manager that is reserved for node->manager communication

And you can thank Paul too because I wasn’t 100% sure so I asked him for clairification :slight_smile:

Anything else you need please let us know.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=IWorx-Tim;9472][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]it’s an IP on the cluster manager that is reserved for node->manager communication

And you can thank Paul too because I wasn’t 100% sure so I asked him for clairification :slight_smile:

Anything else you need please let us know.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thanks Tim for this precision

Pascal
Carat Hosting

Unfortunately for me being the first day that use the program, I have begun today to make the translation in Italian!!

Not a problem, Paskcal.

Keep us aprised as to the translation Hokar and if you need a clairification as to what something means please let us know.