Importing shows file upload size error

hi been trying to import cpanel individual account, when i select the file there is a error saying that the file upload error as max size alowed is less. How to increase the file upload limit for the cpanel importing. kindly advise.

Hi

Welcome to IW forums

I believe this has been asked previously and this should allow

Many thanks

John

hi there… this is for the phpmy admin does this also affect the import settings inside the siteworx for the cpanel backup import too?

Hi

Ah sorry yes my mistake

Have you looked at the following for pointers

How big is the import file

I would open a support ticket with IW but it maybe Monday before they reply

Have you tried uploading the import file using ssh and then telling the import to use the location and file you have uploaded too

Many thanks

John

Hello–

Try changing the max upload size in the Interworx php ini:

https://appendix.interworx.com/current/nodeworx/general/other/import-error-exceeds-maximum-post-size.html

As a note, all of our documentation can be found at docs.interworx.com, which redirects to the appendix link above.

Thanks,
-Jenna
Friendly Neighborhood InterWorx Support Manager

1 Like

hi there thanks this actually worked. but what was missed out was that the server had to be rebooted after the values are changed… just the apache restart didnt work out.

Hello–

A reboot is not required. Restarting InterWorx may have been (which would have happened after the reboot). Restarting Apache did not have any affect because InterWorx does not use the server-level Apache or PHP instances (or MySQL).

Thanks
-Jenna

Hi we have a windows server with plesk and how to get the backups in to the interworx .? we get an error that this backup file cannot be uploaded. any help.

Hi

IW do not support Plesk for windows migration sorry - see the below text displayed when you chose siteworx import option

IMPORT FROM PLESK 9 AND ABOVE

Backups from Plesk 9 and above can have resellers, clients, domains, or any combination thereof. Use this importer to migrate these backups to InterWorx. Only supports backups from Plesk for Linux.

SO I guess you have 3 options that I can think of

1 open a support ticket with your IW provider (or IW support)

2 try to export/import from plesk windows to a plesk linux server first, then from plesk linus (plesk 9 and above) to IW

3 if website is a word press site, use a word press plugin to transfer the site and not bother with trying to migrate (plesk even state this is their preferred methoud I believe for a word press site)

Infact other crm may have similar plugins for transfer

Many thanks

John